Delivering complex portfolios of change
Enterprise programme management is about helping organisations develop and manage complex portfolios of change.
It matters for a number of reasons:
- It connects projects and initiatives that are key to delivering the business strategy
- Gives decision makers the visibility to make informed decisions on priorities, resources and risk
- Optimises the portfolio ensuring there is a strong ROI
- Helps programmes and projects deliver to time and budget while delivering the benefits as planned – normally worth £m’s to the organisation
We are helping clients to meet a wide variety of challenges: managing a global capital investment programme, running a portfolio of commercial innovations, establishing the portfolio governance for a large global transformation programme.
Here are some of the services that we provide.
- Bringing a governance framework and approach – injecting methods, tools and templates to help set things up from scratch or to fill gaps
- Building and reviewing portfolios – ensuring it is structured to deliver
- Delivering your portfolio – establishing and running the governance to ensure delivery of benefits
- Programme health checks – dipping in to diagnose how things are working
- Programme delivery – leading programmes and projects, role modelling good practice for team members
- Building capability – senior responsible officers, programme managers, and project managers
- Establishing governance and monitoring – creating and running an ePMO function
- Managed service – providing flexible teams of resources