Clients often need a real breakthrough. They need bold and innovative solutions that deliver big outcomes.
The Ignite innovation approach has been created to be flexibly deployed in a wide range of situations. It provides us and our clients with a framework that enables us to unlock creativity, shape impactful solutions and deliver sustainable change.
Our approach to achieve breakthrough innovation
- Frame — raising aspirations and building a common sense of direction and purpose
- Illuminate — getting to the heart of the challenge, recognising what really needs to be fixed and identifying where to focus creativity
- Create — introducing insight to stimulate and create exciting new possibilities
- Stretch and build — challenging the thinking and turning big ideas into viable solutions and business cases
- Embed — accelerating the implementation, building sustainability and ensuring change will stick
But innovation requires the involvement of individuals who are inspired to contribute. This doesn’t happen by accident, and we are experts when it comes to engaging and inspiring people.
- Insight — We are creative in the way that we introduce insight to help stimulate fresh thinking and to generate new and exciting ideas. This insight ranges enormously from examples that everyone will recognise from their day to day lives through to leveraging our relationship with GB Skeleton to help bring to life how elite performance can be achieved against all the odds.
- Engagement — We engage widely in a way that encourages people to genuinely contribute. We create the environment where people feel safe to air their ideas and to think the impossible without being judged. We are passionate about connecting people with a purpose and enabling them to help shape a successful outcome. In this way we build commitment to what the organisation is seeking to achieve.
We chose well with Ignite. They really understand innovation and change and are a genuine partner in our journey to deliver world class patient service in our day care centres
Development Director, Health sector